FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where are your boots made?
- Our boots are made in our workshop in Santiago, Chile. We work alongside 7 shoemakers and produce around 300 pairs a month.
How are you boots made?
- Our boots are made using a stitched Blake construction. Popular with horse riding and rodeo boots, it's a high-quality, lightweight construction that allows for a low-profile sole.
Are you able to resole a pair of boots?
- Our leather soled footwear is re-constructible, we recommend visiting your local shoe repair shop for maintenance.
What size will I be in your boots?
- Our boots run true to size. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any sizing questions to guarantee a correct fit.
Where are your materials sourced?
- We use cowhide leathers sourced from central Chile. Our interior lining is a special leather called "flower" cowhide, very soft to touch and comfortable.
How does shipping work?
- We ship world wide via postal service for a rate of $59.00 USD for the first pair, $39.00 USD for each additional pair. Arrival times range from 7-14 days.
How do returns work? What if I order the wrong size?
- We will accept returns within 15 days of receipt, and can either exchange or refund your purchase cost (less shipping). Please check our Terms of Service for more details.